03 September, 2013

What a perfect day

I am sorry I didn't get any pictures from my flight but I took this after we landed...





I did about 6 touch and go landings in a J-5 Cub during sunset, I am not there yet but this tail wheel thing is starting to come together. Don't worry I am not complacent nor will I ever be but I am starting to feel more comfortable with it.

I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to be surrounded by some of the nicest people in the world, they have opened there lives to me and I am forever grateful for the wonderful experiences and friendships that have been established. I never would have thought in a million years that I would be able to jump on a golf cart, ride down a runway and get into a Cub to watch the sunset... Master card has it all wrong, THIS my friends is priceless!

Aloha!

No comments: