14 October, 2013

Fun with the Twins!

I finally had to depart Boston and got to cross the pond for England. It was a great flight and I got to see this as the sun came up



The fun part about this segment of my trip was that I was going to get to see Scott and Karyn and their new twin boys, Tyler and Colin. I had not seen Scott and Karyn since they left the states about 2.5 years ago. When I did see them it was a surprise and they didn't know I was coming, Scott's parents called me one night and told me to head up there and surprise them so I did, 8 hours later :) This time I was going to surprise Scott's parents as they were up visiting and seeing the new babies as well.

It worked out well, they were pleasantly surprised when KC walked in the front door. We had a great trip, from feeding babies to walking the town and checking out a beautiful church.





These are some of the pictures from a large church in Ely, we climbed to the top and it only took 288 steps!



We ate soo good this trip, everyone helped out and made amazing meals like this.

But now I am back on a bus heading for London to depart back to Boston. Why Boston? Well I am told that I have more chores to do at Amy's new house... Hopefully she will let me out of the house to check out the fall leafs this time ;)

Location:England

No comments: