19 January, 2013

Why Not

So I woke up today and thought I should get some chores done around the house so I start by screwing up my fence, literally! It was nice to be outside in the warmth of the sun and doing something productive, reinforcing the fence!

Then when it was time for a break I had some guacamole and Amy called. She said Brendan and a bunch of people from his news station were going out tonight and she said she was excited to go out with them, I thought that does sound like fun so in pure KC fashion I bought tickets for a flight to Boston that was to depart in one hour and 45 minutes. Sounds like plenty of time till you think about it... I have to be at the airport 1 hour early!!! Than it takes 25 minutes to get there.... Hummm I now have 15 minutes to shower get dressed, (dressed to party as I land at 10:30pm and there is no time to change) pack a bag and get on the road.

Well it was close but it worked, I am typing this as I sit on a plane headed for Boston! It should be a good time and now I get to see Amy's place.

Time to try and rest up as I am afraid that this night will not be a short one, lol!

I love being me! I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend to the max extent possible as well!