12 August, 2010

This is what I do

Just another fun day in the skies. I got to be the mission commander for a 2 ship formation over here. First I never thought I would be flying formation in combat and now I am leading a 2 ship into some crazy terrain and doing airdrop inside of a valley that I can't climb out of if I lose an engine (yes I could make it out but I would have to follow the river all the way out).

So I want to talk about it for a bit but I think I will just show you instead. Enjoy.


I hope you liked seeing a little bit of what I am doing over here. I'll try and post another video of a cool place we land at later. I have never had 2 days off in a row but I had today and got tomorrow off so I don't know what to do with myself.

On a good note it looks like I will be coming home sooner than I originally thought too so I might be home before the holiday weekend!!! OK well I need to go eat, have a great day and I know that I am having a good time over here.

No comments: