19 February, 2012

How can this not make you smile!

Ok let's say you got a frown on your face and you want to turn that frown upside down... What could you do, o got an idea ;) Last time you saw I had got a "Slidefire" stock for my AK, it is a lot of fun but can get expensive to shoot. I bought this Smith and Wesson M&P 15–22 because it shoots .22 and they cost a LOT less! Well I'll stop writing and just show you what I mean. This is 25 rounds and remember this is 100% legal as per the ATF, crazy huh?!?! Enjoy



And here this shows that the gun is not full auto all the time, you can let go of the trigger even though I can't think of why you would want to ;)



OK I noticed that I never posted the video of my AK, well here it is, this is not me but my gun. Yes I can't be happier to be part of the greatest nation in the world!!!

No comments: