17 May, 2011

What a Trip

So What can I say... I know I have not posted anything for a long time but for those that know me you know why. This was the first trip I have taken with my new plane, the C-130J. It was a blast! I know that I have dogged on this plane for a bit now but in all honesty I think it's just the lack of a Nav and Eng that I will miss. This plane flys faster, higher, carries more stuff and does it all with less gas, not to mention the incredible avionics suite I have up front! I have truly become a HUD (Heads Up Display) baby!

I flew to New Mexico and had a blast there flying some really cool low levels around the Rocky's, oh how I miss being near the mountains. Then I spent a night in Mississippi where E Graduated UPT from, I was talking to all the new Lt's about the life of a C-130 Pilot. Then I spent a night in Tampa were I caught up with an ole college buddy, yea he is doing great. Then I spent a night in Key West, my first time to the Keys. And to told it all off I got to watch Endeavors last Launch from the air. Wow is all I can say. I got to run but I was trying to post some of these pics for you all. Enjoy!







No comments: